Monday, May 4, 2015

Ch 91 Marvelous Magnolia Girly Top Selections

Welcome Magnolia fans!!!


Today we would like to announce our

newest Top Selections for our

Girly Challenge...

The new design team were transitioning

in this week, 

so these top selections have been made by Rina...

Beginner


Intermediate




Expert


I must admit that Mandy was my very first crafty crush!!!
I truly adore her style!!!


Thanks so much ladies your works are lovely!

You guys did great!!!

Please take your appropriate blinkie badges and show it proudly on your blog!

The lucky random Winner is...


You must claim your prize within 5 days and email me at
FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com with the challenge # and sponsor name.

1 comment:

  1. It's a surprise to have my name as a winner. Thank you..
    And congratulations to top selection winners.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete